- 1 head cauliflower broken into small pieces
- 2 -3 bok choy sliced into large pieces
- 2 large carrots diced or thinly sliced
- 1 yellow or orange pepper sliced into thin strips
- 1 package Organic Firm Tofu cubed
- Black Bean Pasta (or Rice noodles, Basmati Rice) serving amount desired for 4
- 1 can Coconut Milk (light or full fat depending on your preference)
- 1 cup organic vegetable broth
- 2-3 tablespoons green curry paste
- Garlic sprouts or green onion.
- 3 tsp sesame oil, 1 tsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Sesame seeds (I chose black sesame seeds)
- 1 -2 shoots lemongrass
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- Garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Slice and chop veggies and set aside.
- Slice tofu into cubes, toss with 2 tsp sesame seed oil, soy sauce and garlic sprouts or green onion, salt, garlic powder and pepper.
- Place cauliflower florets on baking sheet and lightly drizzle with olive oil. Place in oven to roast for 20-30 minutes occasionally turning over. Set aside when roasted.
- Place tofu on another baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, flipping over after 10 minutes. Set aside
- Heat a medium sized pot adding 1 tsp olive oil, add peppers, slice of lemongrass and carrots. Sautee until vegetables are tender.
- Add vegetable broth, green curry paste and roasted cauliflower.
- Add coconut milk and simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and discard lemon grass shoots from curry.
- In a pan heat up 1 tsp sesame oil and sautee bok choy until tender, remove from heat.
- Last step is to cook your pasta or rice.
In a bowl add noodles, a few large scoops of cauliflower curry, bok choy and tofu. Garnish with cilantro, sesame seeds and lime. Children can build their own bowls choosing the amount of each item to add in!