A nutritious quick breakfast or snack. Easy to make with delicious pumpkin spice flavour. Chia seeds are a good source of Omega-3, fibre, antioxidants, iron, calcium and protein. Mixed with unsweetened pumpkin puree which is high in Vitamin A and low in calories.
- 1 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 cup Chia Seeds
- 1 Banana (optional)
- 1 cup Almond Milk or other Plant Based Milk
- 1 tsp Natural Vanilla
- 3 Tbsp Maple Syrup/ Brown Sugar
- 2-3 tsp Pumpkin Spice Seasoning
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- In a food processor or blender combine pumpkin puree, sweetener, banana, spices and blend.
- Add plant based milk and chia seeds, blend again until well mixed.
- Spoon into serving bowls or cups.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
- Serve as is, or top with granola, nuts or pumpkin seeds and Enjoy!